Relocating to Canada as a Radiologist

With a thriving economy and one of the most beautiful and varied landscapes in the northern hemisphere, Canada is a desirable country to relocate to and is popular with our radiologists from both the UK, Australia and New Zealand. The world’s second biggest country has some incredible scenery and remote locations as well as diverse and vibrant cities.
Working as a Radiologist in Canada for Everlight doesn’t necessarily mean you need to re-register. If you’re an FRCR radiologist on the GMC Specialist register or a FRANZCR radiologist wanting to travel or move to Canada permanently, Everlight can support your transition and keep you working for patients from your home country while enjoying everything Canada has to offer.
Our relocation team can help with visas and documentation, airport transfers, accountancy, tax support and more. You’ll also be joining a global community of expat radiologists who can share their experiences and help you adjust to your new home.
Want to find out more? Get in touch with our relocation team to see how a teleradiology career with Everlight can open up a world of possibilities.

Download our free guide

Want some more information? Our guide to relocating to Canada as a radiologist includes recommendations on finding a place to live, information about finances, the schooling system, healthcare, travel and more.

Download guide