Everlight Radiology was founded by Radiologists for Radiologists.
From the very beginning, we have focused on delivering a superior environment from which Radiologists can excel.
Today, we are taking this even further by launching our new department – RadCare.
Caring for Radiologists
It’s no secret that in healthcare many Radiologists feel underappreciated, under-resourced, overworked and are frustrated with their role.
RadCare was created to drive Everlight’s proactive investment in improving conditions for Radiologists – ensuring they feel respected, appreciated and cared for by the organisation. The benefits of a happy and healthy team can be found where it matters most – in improved patient care for our customers around the world.
RadCare’s leadership of Mary Hohns, General Manager, RadCare is focused on integrating RadCare into all aspects of the business.
“We aim to make RadCare impact every aspect of Everlight’s global business,” says Mary, “It has to be at the centre of everything that we do. It is not a ‘nice to have’ – it is fundamental.”
The five pillars of RadCare
The benefits of RadCare are grouped into five distinct pillars.
- Build (a future with us) – We are interested in long-term relationships with our Radiologists. From recruitment through to referrals and the retention of talent, RadCare will help us continue to grow.
- Grow (as a person and as a professional) – Our radiologists learn from working with the best and are encouraged to develop rewarding sub-specialties.
- Connect (with the Everlight family) – RadCare will help to build upon the community spirit that already exists within our company. Whether working overseas or at home, we remain connected and supportive of each other.
- Enjoy (life, like never before) – Through RadCare we want to help our radiologists find the work-life balance that works for them. We offer flexible opportunities to work from exciting destinations abroad, from the comfort of home, or for many hours as they want.
- Excel (at what you do) – With EverLearning, state-of-the-art technology and systems, 24-7 support from dedicated co-ordinators, the Medical Leadership Council and Clinical Directors – the RadCare department will never stop working to help our radiologists succeed.
A lasting impact
We look forward to the coming months and years as RadCare’s influence grows through the organisation.
Learn more about opportunities with Everlight, speak to one of our Radiologist Partners by filling out the form here.