News & Events
MRI of the Shoulder - Everlight Radiology Seminar/Webinar - Thursday 22nd February 2018
10 January 2018
Speaker: Dr Asif Saifuddin
Location: UCLH Education Centre,1st Floor, 250 Euston Road London NW1 2PG or webinar (login details will be sent a week prior to event to registrants)
Topic: MRI OF THE SHOULDER
Learning objectives: To present the common pathologies demonstrated on shoulder MRI.
2 CPD RCR points
BOOK ONLINE NOW (Please only select one ticket type) - Webinar login details will be sent out to delegates a week prior to the event.
- Consultant radiologist since 1994
- Previous editorial board member of Skeletal Radiology
- His published works include over 200 peer reviewed publications and multiple book chapters
- Author of Musculoskeletal MRI, now into its 2nd edition
- A national and international lecturer for MSK imaging
Specialties: Musculoskeletal imaging.
Specialist clinical interests: Bone and soft tissue sarcoma imaging, MSK MRI, needle biopsy.
Research interests: Mainly tumour related.